Website Blind Installation & Repair Inc.
Looking for a great job that has lots of variety and room to grow within a growing company? Blind Installation & Repair is looking for ambitious, energetic and outgoing people to become Field Technicians. Full time employment includes health benefits, paid vacations/holidays and a retirement plan.
Field Technician – Apprentice – Full Time
Training available. Ability to install various types of blinds, shutters and drapery treatments including overhead fixtures and related window covers.
Include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide prompt and professional service to all customers. Handle customer questions and/or concerns.
- Able to speak fluent English and write legible letters and numbers.
- Help problem solve and resolve installation concerns
- Ability to lift, carry and climb ladder and/or stairs up to 75 pounds of equipment/product.
- Demonstrate proper use of power equipment, drills, tap measures, etc.
- Follow all safety procedures.
- Current driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Accurately complete paperwork and implement use of provided technology on a daily basis.
COMPENSATION & BENEFIT OPTIONS:
- Compensation: Starting at $14.00/hour
- Benefits options include: medical, dental, supplemental (3rdparty benefits), match on either 401k or Life Insurance.
- No telephone calls.
- Please email your resume to [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to Anita@WeFixBlinds.com