Do you have broken blinds? Have your old blinds seen better days? From pet destruction to weather damage to natural wear and tear, there are many reasons that your blinds may be in rough shape. But don’t throw them out – call the experts at Blind Installation and Repair!
Why Repair Instead of Replace?
- Lower Cost: Fixing existing blinds is significantly cheaper than buying brand new window treatments.
- Faster and Easier: Purchasing new blinds can be a lengthy process, while repairing can often be done in just a few hours.
- More Sustainable: Repairing keeps blinds in your windows and out of the landfills.
We offer blind repair services for most products and brands in use today, including Hunter Douglas. And if we determine that a blind can’t be fixed, we offer a variety of window covering options, design help and installation and adjustment services to make replacement easier.
Whether your blinds need repairing, refurbishing, revamping or replacing, Blind Installation and Repair has the knowledge and experience to get the job done right.
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote on your blind repair needs.
Before You Call…
There are three things we need to know in order to give you an accurate quote on blind repairs:
- What type of blinds do you have? Are your blinds vertical or horizontal?
- Who is the manufacturer of your blinds?
- How do you operate your blind when you open and close it? If it has strings, can you tell how many strings are used to operate your blind?
We look forward to helping you with all your blind repair needs!
Why Choose Blind Installation and Repair?
Our blind installers and repair technicians receive ongoing training to provide the best solutions for every window covering project. You will receive the best level of service for all of your installing and repairing needs.
With over 100 years of combined experience, our installers are some of the best in the industry. Our experience allows us to suggest and accomplish specialty installations and repairs our competition won’t even attempt. You will receive the best quality products at the best price.
We provide ideas that no one else is willing to take the time to present. Take advantage of our years of experience and knowledge of design that will make your windows looking their best!
Our dedicated blind installers will show up on time and work neatly and professionally in your home or business. We also make sure that you fully understand how to operate and care for your window coverings, and answer any questions that come up during the process.
We are passionate about keeping kids safe. Through our Just One safety campaign, we educate homeowners and business on the dangers of blind cords to children and pets.